nothing else matters

questions and observations from a young husband, father, and minister...

Thursday, May 19, 2005

STAR WARS!!!

OK, I've been sick the last 2 days; but managed to get enough energy to go the midnight premier. I just got back and WOW!!!
it was amazing! Go see it now! I'm too excited to type right now...need to go to bed. But I'll leave you with the memorable experiences of tonight (made a lot of friends, reconnected with kids from my old youth ministry, but this tops them all)

Immediatly after the movie all guys make a mad dash for the restroom (you CANNOT get up during Star Wars)...as I'm standing at the urinal, the guy next to me turns to me and says, "Man, it's really hard to pee while you're holding a lightsaber"...only at a Star Wars premier :-) (and no, I'm not being crude...he actually had a lightsaber)

1 Comments:

  • At 8:32 AM , Blogger Arlene Kasselman said...

    I guess you really can relate to my sleepless post considering you posted at 4 something in the morning!
    Have a good one

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home